Monday, August 4, 2008

NEW ADDITION

One of our dreams came true. We finally got a fountain for the back yard. I am just thrilled. And it has the Pineapple I wanted. I got a great deal on this, so it stays within my frugalness. It was placed right outside the porch Scott built outside the french doors. It creates a serene setting in the dining room if the doors remain open. We dined on the patio thisweekend and it was so relaxing. I am looking forward to enjoying some wine and appetizers while just chilling down from a rough week.

The sad Gardenia plant is slowly coming back to life. Scott pruned off all the dead branches and leaves. I pulled it up and planted it deeper to spread out the roots. Lets see what happens now.

Corrie girl is going crazy. Just in the last 4 days her blooms have come up bright like the sun. I hope this is a sign of how her days are going in Italy. We pray for Corrie's language studies and ask God to continue to bless her with the Italian language understanding.






.

No comments: