Monday, August 11, 2008

LOOK WHATS NEW!

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord; Plans to prosper you, not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11

I painted this window rather amaturish a couple years ago and hung outside the Master Bedroom window. Since the rest of that area was never too appealing, I didnt really enjoy it as I had planned. This weekend, while admiring the process of the garden, I realized this verse, which was the first one that ever spoke to me personally, applies to my garden too. How appropriate.





This weekend we poured out small bark on the path. I wasnt sure what to expect but am rather pleased at how it turned out. Also, more plants were added. Between the surviving Gardenia, 2 small ornamental Pepper plants were placed. At the front left side of the garden, I rescued a Jasmine Vine that was dwindling in the farthest north-east side of the yard. I am praying for life to come back to this vine, for a very scented garden.

Also added to the garden is a Canna Lilly. I fell in love with this plant at the nursery and have been admiring them everywhere I go. Dragging poor Scott back this weekend, was the highlight of my garden finds. Several more small flower plants were placed along the border.

The little rose bush has produced another bud. This is the most it has had in one season ever!





And finally, this will give you the laugh of the day.... Proof that this is MY garden, worked with own hands. Or should I say FEET!!!

No comments: